Like any industry, metal building has various terms that aren’t common in our day-to-day lives. Unless you are a Pro in the metal building industry, these terminologies would appear weird. Hence, we are providing you with a batch of commonly used metal building terminologies. So, check out this lingo guide created into an Infographic and learn about common metal building terminologies.
Adding metal building insulation is essential, no matter what you plan to use it for. Let’s check how insulating your steel structure can offer you an extensive range of benefits.
Decrease Heat Transfer
Improve Moisture Control
Save on Energy
Protection Against Bird and Rodent Nesting
Check out this detailed infographic to learn everything about Metal Building Insulation.
In 2020, green building won’t be just for commercial or off-grid survivalists. Instead, it will set new trends in the metal building industry. Let’s put together common green building trends you’ll need to know in 2020.
Geothermal Heating and Cooling
Voice-activated Smart Home Technology
Hardware Covers for Steam Radiators
Steel buildings have many advantages and offer endless benefits that make them a great storage option for everything that you want to store and protect. These steel structures are becoming increasingly popular for many reasons. So, the future of metal building construction looks bright.
This Infographic gives you the list of ultimate advantages of Steel Buildings:
High Tensile Strength
Optimized Energy Consumption
For more detailed information see the infographics.
Use of steel in construction applications worldwide is widespread, with steel buildings used for commercial as well as residential purposes. Unfortunately, many people are still not convinced about the suitability of steel structures due to their limited knowledge and myths.
Over the years, several myths have come forward regarding metal buildings. Each one sounds true but not on the basis of facts.
- MYTH 1: Metal Buildings Are Noisy
- MYTH 2: Metal Contracts And Expands In Extreme Temperatures
- MYTH 3: Metal Carports Interfere With Tv, Radio And Cell Phones Signal
- MYTH 4: Metal Buildings Are Not Energy Efficient
- MYTH 5: Metal Building Are Not Attractive And Look-Alike
- MYTH 6: Metal Building Attract Lighting
- MYTH 7: Metal Buildings Are Too Expensive
- MYTH 8: Metal Buildings Are Weak, Flimsy, and Cheap
- MYTH 9: Metal Buildings Are Unsafe If Exposed to Electricity
- MYTH 10: Metal Buildings Rust
- MYTH 11: Steel Isn’t Used for Metal Buildings
- MYTH 12: Steel Isn’t Recyclable
Check out this infographic about most common metal building myths along with their reality.